Here is just a tiny example of the work I have been involved in throughout my career.
I take privacy seriously. That means, unless I have prior permission I do not publish stories about work I have been part of. That does mean you won’t see anything here about my work at Government Digital Service (GDS) leading User Research programmes, Service Design and Research at Department for Education, Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, and UX Design projects for RS Components, AXA PPP or Data Standards Authority.
- Launching Digital Services, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea Council
- Introduction to Agile Service Design, Adur & Worthing Councils
- Creating a new digital experience, Penguin Random House
- Designing future business with lean startup, Digital Catapult
- Coaching an enterprise service design and product team, EDF Energy
- Non-Profit relaunch for Anti-landmine campaign, Spirit of Soccer
- Mapping the customer experience for adventurous travellers, Rickshaw Travel
- User research leads to content-first design for HR, University of Southampton
- Introducing User Research into content marketing, Brandwatch
- Sorting out Separation, Department for Welfare and Pensions
- Next generation booking, Eurotunnel
- Fan-driven design, Fulham FC
- Bringing patients to the front of mental health services, Huntercombe Group